Becoming a parent is a life changing experience, as in matter of months, the child grows multi-fold. Being ready for surprises, adapting to changes and giving the healthiest response within time is an art which, if not mastered, can be very tiring for the couple .Our parenting workshops make life a little more easy for fathers, mothers and of course for the child too.
Handling kids at various stages is surely not child’s play hence, as a parent, going through the basics of parenting science beforehand is a wise thing to do.
Attending parenting workshops at different stages of a child’s growth makes parenting easy and fulfilling.
To make parenting an enjoyable experience while creating happy growing up experiences for child.
Teaching proven strategies to parents for maintaining the right amount of endurance while passing personal values to child from early childhood through teenage, youth to adulthood is one of objective parenting workshop.
Parents can help their child achieve optimum performance in various fields, to do this it is essential for parent to upskill themselves, this workshops aim to do just that.
Timing and Duration
Sessions of 3 hours/topic for each group of parents as per age of their children.
Workshops of 5 hours covering most of topic for particular age group
Maximum 10 to 60 participants
- Parents benefit through learning
- The science behind parenting
- Handling adolescents
- Parenting strategies
- About brain and mind at work
- Actions and thoughts to be watched
- To help your child perform at different stages
- Maintain close-knit family ties forever
- Parenting Science 0-8
- Parenting Strategy 5-10
- Building Family resource 8-18
- Mid-Career Cross road 10-12
- When you need a break, 0-18 mag
- Balancing the Balance, 0-18 mag
- Cool and Fresh Start-The Change Management 6 to 18
- Health of future citizens 6-18
- Strategies to groom a leader 6-18
- One-stop consultation for behavioral, lifestyle, performance and overall growth issues
- ReviewCourses Name
- 1st Semester
- Introduction to Software Engineering
- Introduction to Information Systems
- 2nd Semester
- Introduction to Web Design
- Design Thinking
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Social & Mobile Computing
- 3rd Semester
- Algorithms & Data Structures
- Graphic Design
- Discrete Mathematics
- Artificial Intelligence
- 4th Semester
- Advanced Database Systems
- Service-Oriented Architectures
- Total Credit Hours